Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Sport (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   [Merged] Ronaldo (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=49563)

akane1984 01-07-2006 19:10

[Merged] Ronaldo

His actions in todays game, sign of his intent not to return to England, to head to madrid or just a player who made a hot headed mistake similar to rooney.

paul11974 01-07-2006 19:16

Re: Ronaldo

Quote:

Originally Posted by akane1984
His actions in todays game, sign of his intent not to return to England, to head to madrid or just a player who made a hot headed mistake similar to rooney.

****** who should get what is comming to him if he ever plays in england again :mad: :mad: :mad:

idi banashapan 01-07-2006 19:21

The international game is a different game to club level. Read nothing into it. He was not team mates with any English player today. That is all.

Enuff 01-07-2006 19:27

What was ronaldo's wink and SHhhh about? And why did he headbut rooney?

Florence 01-07-2006 19:30

Personally we have too many foriegn players in the premiership football.

He shouldn't return to Manchester after his actions. MPO only.

Pia 01-07-2006 19:34

I can't stand Ronaldo he's a smarmy arrogant cocky creep.

idi banashapan 01-07-2006 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dodger444
What was ronaldo's wink and SHhhh about? And why did he headbut rooney?

Don't worry about it. It was a game and it's all over now. There is no point wasting time analysing it. Seriously, there's nothing in it all. He was winding Rooney up because he knows him. He didn't do it to anyone else. As for the 'wink' and 'shhh', well the wink could just have been a 'let's do this' wink and the 'shhh' is just a face pulling thing he seems to do. If you want to look at it that way, then why was he 'shhh'ing on the way to take his penalty?

Russ 01-07-2006 19:35

I see we've found this tournament's scape goat then!

SnoopZ 01-07-2006 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russ D

:D

idi banashapan 01-07-2006 19:38

Quote:

lol - you've started it now!!!! Not that the English fans that always need one! ;)

Russ 01-07-2006 19:40

I'm quite surprised, I was expecting the whole of England's traditional failure to be the fault of Rooney seeing as he's a United player (it's easier to blame them apparently) however Ronaldo being conveniently Portugese has evidently helped on this occasion.

akane1984 01-07-2006 19:40

am from N.Ireland i am more worried about Old Trafford camp lol England went out because they simply wern't good enough from start. and that fault in some way can fall on your manager.

as for Ronaldo he can be annoying even for me as a Utd fan but hes 20/21 now isnt he, i wind my mates up when playing a kickabout at weekends i hope your right bender and its just nothing but with all rumours of Real Madrid lately etc he could be setting in motion a get out plan.

idi banashapan 01-07-2006 19:45

Quote:

am from N.Ireland i am more worried about Old Trafford camp lol England went out because they simply wern't good enough from start. and that fault in some way can fall on your manager.

agreed, but in the same sense, the players themselves must take MOST of the blame - only they could change it as they were the ones on the pitch.

Quote:

as for Ronaldo he can be annoying even for me as a Utd fan but hes 20/21 now isnt he, i wind my mates up when playing a kickabout at weekends i hope your right bender and its just nothing but with all rumours of Real Madrid lately etc he could be setting in motion a get out plan.

At the end of the day, the lad is young and will go where the money is. Fair play to him. If I get offered a job doing the same thing, for more money, in more scenic surroundings closer to my home, I'd go too.

SlackDad 01-07-2006 19:52

Quote:

I'm quite surprised, I was expecting the whole of England's traditional failure to be the fault of Rooney seeing as he's a United player (it's easier to blame them apparently) however Ronaldo being conveniently Portugese has evidently helped on this occasion.

No, Man Utd lost that honour to Chelsea a season or two ago.

Russ 01-07-2006 19:53

Ah right - perhaps John Terry will get it in the neck this time.