Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Television (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   US Timeline : Game of Thrones (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33696727)

Paul 07-05-2019 17:43

Re: Game of Thrones

Interestingly, Arya did not specifically turn down the marriage proposal, she just said she's not a lady.

She could end up as a Queen instead - and assuming no "protection" was used the other week, could be carrying a Stark/Baratheon baby.

General Maximus 07-05-2019 18:32

Very good, i didnt think of that. I had a long conversation with a friend today about how different scenarios are going to play out and how things are going to end given what happened in this weeks episode but that one didnt come up.

denphone 07-05-2019 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Maximus (Post 35994050)
Very good, i didnt think of that. I had a long conversation with a friend today about how different scenarios are going to play out and how things are going to end given what happened in this weeks episode but that one didnt come up.

One of the scenarios l have thought about which is likely to play out is Queen Cersei being killed by someone and my belief is l think the person that kills her is not one she would of expected to kill her.

Paul 07-05-2019 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35994085)
person that kills her is not one she would of not expected to kill her.

So ... one she expected :confused:

denphone 07-05-2019 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul M (Post 35994087)
So ... one she expected :confused:

Sorry my mistake..

General Maximus 07-05-2019 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35994085)
One of the scenarios l have thought about which is likely to play out is Queen Cersei being killed by someone and my belief is l think the person that kills her is not one she would of expected to kill her.

I would like that. I think it would poetic justice if Jamie ended up having to kill her in order to prevent her from doing something catastrophic like blowing up the whole of Kings Landing with the wildfire planted beneath the city.

adzii_nufc 11-05-2019 12:01

I'd post a prediction but having accidentally seen potential spoilers for the last two episodes it's basically how I'd thought events might go and make sense in comparison to what I'd originally thought. :erm:

General Maximus 11-05-2019 19:16

I have got some ideas on what I think is going to happen and what I would like to see happen but the thing which I love about Game of Thrones is that it always surprises you.

General Maximus 13-05-2019 12:19

I flipping loved this weeks episodes, everything I wanted to happen did happen for once.

adzii_nufc 13-05-2019 18:21

Leaks were semi accurate but to be fair you could've predicted it with ease. It's pretty much a given how it ends now. Only real question left is who sits on the throne. Given I haven't had that spoiled for me I'm gonna go with a Stark on the throne.

pip08456 13-05-2019 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by adzii_nufc (Post 35994699)
Leaks were semi accurate but to be fair you could've predicted it with ease. It's pretty much a given how it ends now. Only real question left is who sits on the throne. Given I haven't had that spoiled for me I'm gonna go with a Stark on the throne.

Dany executes Jon Snow for telling Sansa who he really was, executes Sansa for telling Tyrion, executes Tyrion for telling Varys and letting Jamie go.

Arya kills Dany in revenge and takes her seat on the Iron Throne.

Simples.

denphone 13-05-2019 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by pip08456 (Post 35994712)
Dany executes Jon Snow for telling Sansa who he really was, executes Sansa for telling Tyrion, executes Tyrion for telling Varys and letting Jamie go.

Simples.

That is a good theory pip but whether its the right one well we shall know next Sunday.;)

pip08456 13-05-2019 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by denphone (Post 35994715)
That is a good theory pip but whether its the right one well we shall know next Sunday.;)

And that is all it is, a theory. Sort of flows right though.:)

pip08456 13-05-2019 22:54

Paul 13-05-2019 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by pip08456 (Post 35994712)

Simples.

Not sure I agree on all those executions, but I'm betting Arya kills Dany.